Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday Randoms

I stole this from Missey because it's fun to read!

~I was looking through all of my old pictures of when Ray and I were dating and wanted to cry at the sight of how thin I was. Why oh why can't I be like that again. Oh that's right, I don't try!

~I feel as though I've given up on disciplining Payton. He is that kid I vowed to never let mine become. I've read so many books and just want an easy answer. There is none.

~I'm starting to love photography all over again. I learn something new everyday and it makes me appreciate it so much more.

~I created this blog to help me get things out and not let them fester inside of me. I don't even know if anyone will read it.

~My baby girl is such a cuddly sweetie. There is such a difference in boys and girls! They are like night and day. Don't get me wrong. There are times when Payton is calm and loving but it's usually while he's in bed almost asleep! I enjoy and savor those moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment