Saturday, November 21, 2009

Since I missed Wed. Randoms

I'll do it now since I'm in the blogging mood.

~I secretly love it when Pson or Baby Girl come cuddle and take up half my side of the bed. They were only bed sharers for a couple of months, and now I feel like I've missed out. They are so sweet and cuddly when they sleep. And they can't talk back!LOL! Sleeping babies are the best!
~I'm terrified of driving. I'm sure most of you know this but it's getting worse. That's one of my biggest anxiety's in life.
~I'm so excited my Benelli is coming to town you have no idea! Is she here yet? I'm going to cry when she leaves. She just lives too far away from me. I need her. She just understands without judging.
~Dec. 3rd is going to suck and rock at the same time. See post below. I may be obsessing over it.
~I have an unusual obsession over editing photos.
~Laundry is my least favorite household duty of all times. I would let clean laundry sit on my bed for ever if I didn't have a husband who wanted to sleep in it!
~I watched Brokeback mountain for the first time tonight just to see what all the hoopla was all about. It was too weird. Not at all what I expected.
~ I am a Twihard.

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment